Thursday, March 2, 2017

[JP] SFGundam's Sealed Jades Lineup

Well this month will have the Sealed Jades in the Tower of Champions.

The interesting part is that you can only use one monster once out of all 25 Dungeons in this section. Therefore, you need to plan out who to use on what dungeon.

BIG DISCLAIMER: I have talked about what the dungeons will be (aka the first 20 Impossibles and the first 5 Colossals). However, there is no official statement on what the actual dungeons are. Therefore this whole post can be meaningless. But hey, it is fun to team build!

Round 1 Impossibles


Izanami
Nonno α (Evo) / Jabbawock (Asc) / Oruga (Evo)

To be honest, I do have the likes of Margarite and Arthur for this dungeon. However, it is an easy dungeon and I want to have chill way of clearing it. Friend will most likely be Noah or Susano'o.

Kushinada
Izanami: Zero / Izanami: Zero / Izanami

Again another easy dungeon so I'm basically using my farming team I used to ML my own Kushinada. I can also use my own Friend monster which can be Asuka or Gilgamesh (the hatcher one)

Yamato Takeru
Kushinada: Zero / Kushinada: Zero / Hunter King (Trans)

Another easy dungeon. Friend monster will be Genghis Khan or the new Heracles.

Izanagi
Babel (Asc) / Cybele / Lucy (New Years)

Probably the only dungeon where Lucy is super useful in. Babel can deal with both hazards and Cybele is there for the heals or SS in Yamato Stage. Friend will be a NDW+NW monster like Aladdin or Eclipse.

Tsukuyomi
Ra (Trans) / Ultraman (Evo) / Cleopatra (Asc)

Last one is Tsukuyomi. Not much to say about this team since I just stacked all the Light NGB monsters that I hardly use. Friend will be Heaven Uri or Pandora.

Round 2 of Impossibles


Ashura
Yamato Takeru: Zero / Uesugi Kenshin (Asc) / Guan Yu (Asc)

I could go defensive with 2 Anubis but that is not fun! Stacking all the slayers to deal with Ashura. Friend will be Raff, Susano'o or D'Artagnyan.

Marici
Zeus (Trans) / Zeus (Trans) / Oraternative Dragon

Wow... I actually found a use for Zeus. I usually do 2 Bounce and 2 Pierce but we will see how well it goes with all Pierce. Friend will be Ryoma or Himiko.

Bishamonten
Gulliver (Evo) / Deneb (Evo) / Mustang (Asc)

A somewhat standard team against Bishamonten. Friend will be Evo Gabby.

Daikoku
Loki (Trans) / Royce (Trans) / Royce (Trans)

This is where I get serious by stacking OPs. Even so, I can die by just angering Daikoku on the 2nd Stage. Friend will be a 2nd Loki.

Acala
Nirai Kanai / Hakwa / Nezha (Asc)

Acala is not a hard dungeon either. Although I have never used Nezha before (actually I have his Evo right now...). Agnamut X will be my Friend.

Zero Impossibles


Izanami: Zero
Rei x Mothra (Asc) / Sasaki Kojiro (Evo) / Nirai Kanai

Sadly I used my only Loki in Daikoku since I hate that dungeon more than this one. Friend will be Raff.

Kushinada: Zero
Lin Zi (Trans) / Lin Zi (Trans) / Avalon

With two Lin Zi, this dungeon is a joke. Friend can be practically any non-Water Null Warp monster.

Yamato Takeru: Zero
Eve Bell 108 (Asc) / Mammon (Asc) / Shambhala

I do have a 2nd Mammon but I can't really fit him in this team. I need Eve Bell 108 for the mob clear and Shambhala for the last bar. Friend will be of course Robin Hood.

Izanagi: Zero
Kiskil Lyra / Aladdin (Trans) / Eclipse (Trans)

So this is where my powerful Null Warp monsters are coming. Friend will be another Aladdin or a Hanzo.

Tsukuyomi: Zero
Kii / Harley X (Trans) / Persephone (Asc)

Friend will be another Harley X. Basically I'm just going to SS every single bar and quickly deal with Tsukuyomi: Zero.

War Gods


Nirvana
Izanami / Yomi / SST Sky Armor (Evo)

This is actually my first time using SST Sky Armor. I usually have Ryoma for that slot but he is taken by another dungeon. Friend will be Noah.

Memento Mori
Cain / Squall / Squall

3 recent monsters for Memento Mori. Although it might not be great to have a lot of Mine Sweepers but we will see. Friend will be Coral or Agnamut X.

Doom
Siegfried (Trans) / Valkyrie (Trans) / Daikoku

These are my secondary NDW+NW monsters. Friend will be Asc Pandora.

Karma
Pandora (Evo) / Lightning (Asc) / Sanada Yukimura (Trans)

This is where I am dropping my Pandora. Friend will be another Pandora or Hanzo.

Akasha
Aladdin (Trans) / Lancelot (Trans) / Sanzang Fashi (Evo)

2 short CD SS and a damage dealer in Sanzang. Friend will be another Aladdin/Lancelot.

Colossals


Avalon
Lancelot (Trans) / Lancelot (Trans) / Captain America

I really wanted to quad Lancelot but I kind of needed one for Akasha. Friend will be another Lancelot or Andersen.

Shambhala
Himiko (Evo) / Sakamoto Ryoma (Trans) / Sanada Yukimura (Trans)

This is where my Ryoma and Himiko comes to play. Friend will be Micha or Azazel or another Ryoma.

Nirai Kanai
Nightingale (Asc) / Cu Chulainn  (Evo) / Snow Bow White (Trans)

With this team, it is pretty easy. Friend will be Asc Robin Hood or maybe I should try Heracles.

Eden
Chacha (Asc) / Dante (Evo) / Barojika (Asc)

Finally got some good hatcher monsters for Eden! Lucifer / Satan will be my Friend.

Yomi
Heaven Uri (Trans) / Miyamoto Musashi (Asc) / Eden

Last team! Relatively safe part with a lot of damage and a Slayer. Friend will be another Uri.

Summary


How was my lineup? Of course there might be some shifts because I still need to change to the right forms and put morlings into them.

Funny that Arthur didn't make the cut on any of my teams. Well Arthur doesn't have a dungeon that she is super great for.

No comments:

Post a Comment