Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Box Introduction (March 31, 2015)

Well first things first, gotta show my box to people who want to know (and some self satisfaction)


JP Account
I started JP a few weeks after I started NA. I did played JP before but that account is lost in the MS virtual land. Not like it had much (unevolved/ascended Harley X, Odin, Nanami)...
About 130 days on my JP. I don't log in every day since I sometimes forget and was too busy with other things. Yes, I don't play MS 24/7 lol

Now here are the monsters!
5* Hatcher Monsters
Fire - Ryoma (Asc) / Nonno (Evo) / Lin Zi (Asc)
Water - Loreley (Asc) / Lancelot (Asc x2) / Kenshin (Asc) / Kali (Evo)
Wood - Cu Chu (Evo) / Hunter King (Asc) / Belphegor (Asc) / Rad Swagger (Asc) / Mustang (Evo x2)
Light - Mozart (Asc) / Beelzebub (Evo) / Royce (Evo) / Arthur (Evo)
Dark - Eclipse (Asc) / Hades (Evo) / Sasuke (Evo) / Independence (Evo+Asc) / Saigo (Asc) / Harley X (Evo)
Notable Farmables
Impossibles - Izanami x2, Kushinada x2, Izanagi, Tsukuyomi x2, Ashura
Collab - Doraemon, TMNT, Jr with Migi
Max Luck - Niconico TV-chan

NA Account
Now for my NA account! This started out my MS career. Started with an Eclipse and never looked back!
Around 150 for NA and of course I don't log in every day for NA as well lol
5* Hatcher Monsters
Fire - Sanada (Asc x2) / Smopol (Evo) / Apollo (Evo) / Rose Monstriker (Evo) / Nonno (Evo)
Water - None.... legit none lol
Wood - Hunter King (Asc) / Valkyrie (Asc) / Mustang (Evo x3)
Light - None again...
Dark - Eclipse (Asc) / Oda Nobunaga (Evo)
Notable Farmables 
Impossibles: Izanami x2, Kushinada x2
Max Luck: Vanilla (Asc) / Tengu (Asc) / Krishna (Asc) / Deathscoil (Asc) / Butterflight (Asc) / Dark Wyrm (Asc)

That's basically it for my boxes! I do have an alt NA account which acts as my orb tank. That's why I have so many max lucks. Nothing really special about that account, only has Chandra as the only hatcher monster and same max lucks besides Krishna.

No comments:

Post a Comment