Wednesday, April 1, 2015

[NA] Legend Series Rolling!

Legend Series is here in NA! Basically where you have a high chance of 5* monsters due to the fact that there are no 3* monsters. In other words, not THAT much higher... but still high. I rolled 4 times even though one more orb will net me another roll, I think it is a good way to not spend ALL my orbs. lol



Well it came out in that order, Lancelot -> Leviathan -> Dear Lotta -> Crocodile. Kind of happy for Lancelot. I can use him for Ashura and Izanagi once his ascension comes around. 

I've gotten the other 3 before unfortunately. I'm going to fuse everyone but Lotta for luck. Yes, I kept Crocodile, I even evolved him. I've kept 4 Lotta in stock since she can eat ableberries. Depending on the dungeon/situation, I can use a different Lotta. For example, Genius for farming, Class for Paladin-based teams, and etc. 

Well here are my results, hope you do well if you rolled!

No comments:

Post a Comment