Wednesday, April 15, 2015

[Daily] #12: Light Husbandos!

Another day full of NA. I didn't have much time since I was busy with things like write and thinking about future blog posts (be sure to check here for them soon!)

NA Account
Today was ATK day farming but didn't do a lot so I only had enough to max ATK Ieyasu.
Yay for hypermaxed Ieyasu!

Next up on the agenda was to finish up my double Beelzebub. But I needed Astaroth for ascension and here is my run of her!
And the end products:
They are probably in my next priority to max plus with (not many other monsters to plus btw). 

Last but not least... I had some friend points so why not roll to increase my Jr's luck.
258 rolls later... I only got 3 Jrs. Now I have 47 Jrs to go!

Tomorrow I will be talking about Yamato Takeru. Be sure on the lookout for that video! I will also be doing Part 3 of my Max Luck series!

No comments:

Post a Comment