Monday, April 13, 2015

[Daily] #10 - Heroes + Impossible Challenge!

I didn't do much today due to real life stuff but I did get some fun Impossible runs out!

JP Account
First was a fun Izanagi run in JP where I used the ascended Independence
And I died at Izanami mini-boss.... I didn't really want to make a legit hatcher/op team for this one. I also messed up in the previous stage and took too much damage.

Then I went a few runs in the Temple for Chandra. This was the time chamber part.
Just to note, the time limit was 60 seconds. No, I didn't hack it. The trick is that if you shoot it before the counter counts down, it will remain at that second. The dungeon doesn't count in milliseconds, only seconds.

The fruit I choose was the Class Kinstrength (2k ATK for deities).

Finally it was Heroes Series in JP, with a new exclusive Amakusa Shiro. I rolled twice.
I got Zhang Fei (5*) and Hermes (4*). I will evo Zhang Fei for the minesweeper and null warp (another Kush monster!)

NA Account
Speaking of Kush, I tried to see if I can beat Kush without Izanami.
Well you can say I was close? I should bring Lotta next time and have Ryoma and Jack to deal tons of damage. 




No comments:

Post a Comment