Thursday, April 2, 2015

[JP] Muramasa Aftermath

Well Muramasa farming is over. Time to show you my results!

Note to People
I like to say... I hate this dungeon. Well it is not hard, just not really geared for farming. Not because of the time you actually take per run (you can do it around 10 minutes), but it is the most random dungeon in MS history. One of the most random part is the Skull gimmick. Depending on the position of the skull around the shield/drone, a different gimmick will show up:

Up: Damage Wall
Right: Revive
Bottom: Summon
Left: Ability Lock

There can also be multiple shields/drones with the same gimmick. You can get lucky if you have a good combination, or just instantly die if you get a bad one. Also, the mini boss is random as well in terms of the Muramasa that comes out.

My Team
My main team for farming. My friend slot mainly consist of another Izanami, Romeo, or Lucifer. I also ran with Surtr, Murasame, and Ryoma when I was testing around with the dungeon. Basically, Izanami and Saigo will 2 shot the last bar, if I don't get ability locked...

My Result
Well... just missing a water voucher. One dark, two wood, and three fire. In terms of Light Muramasa drops, I got 22 drops. Well the voucher and drop ratio favors the drop more. Even so, I didn't go all out in this event. I only farmed for about 5 hours out of the total of 21 hours the dungeon was up. I also farmed without any max luck for 80% of the time. I do have friends who will let me in on their water voucher run so maybe I will get my Dark Muramasa (or maybe two) in the following weeks.

If you guys want to get prepared for Muramasa, the top max luck monsters are Izanami and Ghost (he's not in NA yet). Other than that, just something with NGB will be sufficient enough as long as you have some carry oriented hatcher monsters like Saigo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment