Friday, April 10, 2015

[Daily] #7: Journey to the West & Surtr!

Well another farming day (and the last for a while). This time is for Surtr! Also I finally got time for the Journey of the West descend quests over in JP.

JP Account
Videos for the Extreme quests for the current event are up!

Princess Iron Fan:
Bull King:
Both are relatively easy with the right monsters. Princess Iron Fan need minesweepers and flight while Bull King need null warp and mob clear SS (meteor or command).

Viability-wise, Princess Iron Fan has better potential with her double slayers. Bull King does have a command SS but with low speed so not as useful.

NA Account
2 sessions of Surtr today and I got to finish him off!
Well... need like sub 100 ATK lol. He will be my star for Murasame farming! My team was double Dark Wyrm, Independence and Izanami

Next is the new hatcher, Honorsong. I don't really get the theme here but Beethoven, Tokugawa Ieyasu, and Rad Swagger are featured so I pulled 4 times in hoping that my NA luck is still with me:




And it didn't ><.

Anyways, this weekend I will be most likely be farming pluses and such so won't that exciting. However, I will start writing about max lucking monsters like what you need and who you should max luck! Stay tune for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment