Saturday, April 11, 2015

[Daily] #8 - Maintenance Orbs + Temple Runs!

Well a very long maintenance from the NA side so I had some time to run some JP! Mostly Temple runs since I don't really do descends in JP

JP Account
It was half stamina for temple of heroes in JP so I did several runs. I did like 7 runs but 0 gold lol
No changes to my fruits. Loreley still has Genuis A+ and Cu Chu has Hitvigor A

NA Account
Well an extended maintenance from the NA side due to app store troubles. We got 30 orbs as compensation so I rolled those 30 into Honorsong! Here is what I got out of the 6...
Hooray for Tokugawa Ieyasu! I evolved him right away. Although his ascension will be better for Yomi, I think I can live by without him being ascended. 

Now I don't have much turtles left, have to run Shell-o-thon for a few days now lol

Thanks for Mixi for the orbs to let me roll this guy ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment