Tuesday, April 14, 2015

[Daily] #11 - JP Leveling + Heroes!

Another fun filled day of Monster Strike. I mostly focused on JP today.

JP Account
Today was farming turtles and pluses for Zhang Fei and materials for Princess Iron Fan!
I found this really weird... divine egg from the voucher that the admin gave us in JP for event. Too bad it didn't drop lol
Also, the friend hatcher gives out Maxpies for a limited time! So that helped me a bit on the levels.
Here are the final results from today. Zhang Fei is in his evolved form with some pluses on. Princess Fan Girl is in her ascend form at level one ^^

NA Account
Since Genghis Khan was announced which means Yamato Takeru is coming soon, I got to do ableberries for my Mustangs.
So far... it is Strike Haste (A), Striker Haste (B), and Class Kinvigor (A+) for my three Mustangs. Still a long way ago lol

Also challenged again for Kushinada!
Another close match. I did messed up a bit so I see hope in a non-Izanami win!

Finally, I rolled twice on Heroes Series!






1 comment:

  1. 12 days until Yamato now, what team will you be using?

    ReplyDelete