Sunday, April 12, 2015

[Daily] #9 - Speed Farming!

Since today has no extremes that intrigued me (and probably for a very long time), time to start plus farming! Today is speed pluses so lets see how much I got!

NA Account

That's a lot of speed! I put them all in Aura and Ieyasu
Aura is finished and Ieyasu has HP and ATK left. 

Also to finish up my stamina, did a temple run for Aura.
I thought it was dark so I thought 3 Sanadas will be fun.... turned out to be wood. Need to remember the temple names lol. 

As for the ableberry... Not good but not bad, I'll take it until I find something better.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, your info has been very helpful, but I have been wondering where you can farm that many pluses, and how do you know what the specialty of the day is, as you said speed earlier? Thanks

    ReplyDelete