Monday, April 6, 2015

[Daily] #3 - More Jack and Muramasa!

Another day of me getting Muramasa on JP and Jack on NA...

Let's see how I did
JP Account
Well.... we failed Dark Muramasa. We tried and we burned lol. 

I also tried one of the new descends and this happened...

I got crazy unlucky with the ability lock when it locked the monster that meant the win for me lol. Basically it is warps and lots of poison. Since the boss is a fiend, ascend Independence works super well! Too bad the boss itself is not THAT great. I'll get a vid next time he is up!

NA Account
Only did Jack today. I didn't feel like doing Morling Siege and didn't really need to.
23 drops in 2 hours totaling up to 55. Just two more sessions to go which I will be done by the next daily blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment