Sunday, April 5, 2015

[Daily] #2 - Muramasa and Jack!

Sorry I didn't really write it up last night... Too busy farming Jack and it past my bed time ^^

Let's see how my day went! I also did some random rolls in the new hatcher for NA!

NA Account
Lets start with my pulls!
And lets start talking about Jack!

My team was double vanilla max luck, Kushinada and Eclipse between my main and alt. I only did the first session and half of the second session.
I am at a good pace. Only need 2.5 more sessions to finish him off. Too bad my mega fusion luck is not with me lol
JP Account
Well most of my day was running Muramasa with my friends. Here are our runs!



All that is left for me is Dark Muramasa... which we lost 3 times lol. We have one more dark voucher left so hopefully we can beat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment