Friday, April 3, 2015

[Daily] Day 1 - Morling Siege and New Event!

Hey guys! Time to actually make a daily blog. Here I will be recording of my daily fun and fails on MS!

NA Account
Well Morling Siege is finally here! A weekend of crazy plus farming! My team was basically Tengu, Tengu, Deathscoil, and Sanada between my main and alt.
I'm mainly doing Redcastle for ATK and dumping them onto my three Mustangs. One is fully done and the other 2 have HP and SPD maxed out. Any extra HP and SPD I got from other runs with friends went to my Nurarihyon X (to prepare for Izanagi). Well why I am raising three Mustangs...
Behold my OP Yamato Takeru team! Well, it still needs work. The main basis for this team is Ableberries. If all three get S Class berries of each stat buff, they will be completely unstoppable. Of course you don't need to do this for Yamato Takeru (and it may not be the most stable team), but it is something fun to make while I have nothing much to do. The hardest part in my opinion is finding Mustang friends lol

JP Account
I started my journey for Dark Muramsa! I made a video for Fire Muramasa.


After that I had some stamina before I slept so I went in a Temple run for Hunter King (NA will hopefully get him enable soon).
And I cried... Yes, it was Carnage (60 stamina). A Class Biasvigor and TWO B Class Sidekicks... I took the Biasvigor.

After the date reset, JP got like 8 orbs from events and compensation so I decided to roll the new event!
The sadness just continues. The second monster was Ma Chao from the 3 Kingdom series (4 stars). I was at least hoping for the Jade Dragon from the new series since she is a Dark Dear Lotta but have Null Warp which is OP for Kushinada. 

Anyways, Impossible Festival is happening in JP this weekend where all 7 Impossible dungeons will be up once a day for both Saturday and Sunday. I got stamina to burn so why not go to Tsukuyomi.
And yeah.... Well it was a gimmicky team where I had no speed up and all bounce monsters lol. I kind of expected to lose but didn't meant to lose that quickly.

Thats it for me! Hopefully I can do this daily. I might hold off the new extreme dungeons from JP until after the weekend. As for NA, I'll be farming Jack tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment